Scientex conferences is proficient in organizing conferences, meetings, seminars and workshops with the ingenious and peerless speakers throughout the planet providing you and your organization with a broad range of networking opportunities to globalize your research and make your own identity.
Our goal is to bring together internationally renowned healthcare academics to exchange and share meaningful experiences from various treatment procedures. Join this intimate forum to create meaningful partnerships with 50+ Healthcare experts.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Healthcare and Primary Care...
- Public Health and Healthcare M...
- Healthcare and Innovation...
- Internal Medicine...
- Pediatric & Neonatal Healthcar...
- Diabetic and Endocrinology...
- Nutrition and Obesity...
- Primary Care Dentistry...
- Dermatology ...
- Primary Care Oncology...
- Psychiatry & Mental Disorders...
- Women's Health, Gynaecology & ...
- Infectious, chronic diseases a...
- Surgery ...
- Primary Care Sports Medicine ...
- Medical Studies & Case Reports...
Past Webinar Presentation
Past Webinar Presentation Links
Title : A comparative study in Qatar gas medical department: Impact of effective fitness to work programs on reduction of the offshore medical evacuations
Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Qatar
Title : Characteristics and prevalence of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus under prescription of oral hypoglycemic agents who meet insulinization criteria
Mexican Social Security Institute, Mexico
Title : Biofeedback in clinical psychology - modalities and cognitive aging approach
University of Brasília, Brazil
Title : An appropriate quit smoking program for Thai people during the covid-19 pandemic
Khon Kaen University, Thailand
Title : Level of prevention practice and its associated factors towards covid-19 among adults in north Mecha district, north west Ethiopia: A cross-sectional study triangulated with qualitative study
Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia
Title : Pancytopenia: A rare presentation of syphilis
Title : Primary care providers’ experiences treating low back pain
University of California San Francisco, USA
Title : Cross-cultural adaptation of self-report outcome measures for multinational studies in healthcare
Gazi University, Turkey
Title : Oral glucose tolerance test 90-minutes values in prediabetes detection
Azerbaijan State Advanced Training Institute for Doctors, Azerbaijan
Title : Examination of physician to estimated measurement parameters for malaria mortality using modified state estimation model
Rivers State University, Nigeria
Title : The effects of covid-19 on the mental health of university students and how music therapy can help
Universiti Kebangsaan, Malaysia
Title : Building bridges with addiction medicine to manage surgical pain and fight the Opioid Crisis
Johns Hopkins University , USA
Title : Neuropsychological assessment of multiple sclerosis case following ingestion of in-prison illegally-made alcoholic drink
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina , Brazil
Title : To study the Xmn gene polymorphism and ?-globin gene haplotype pattern of descent of a set of linked alleles occurring on the same chromosome in the Northern province of India
King George’s Medical University, India
Title : Psychopathological descriptive model of hallucinogenic/psychedelic drugs effect in the treatment of depression and addictions
Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Paraguay
Title : Effects of emotional support animals on tourette syndrome: A case study
Freed-Hardeman University, USA
Title : Current status of the Cuban strategy for the social integration of trans people
National Center for Sex Education of the Ministry of Public Health, Cuba
Title : Health benefits of elements of maharishi vastu
Maharishi International University, USA
Title : Arachnoid cyst (Galassi Type II) and neuropsychiatry symptoms: About a case
Psychiatrist of the health region of Chitre, Panama
Title : The role of dermatologic manifestations as a predictive value on cd4 cell count among HIV/AIDS patients
Title : Chronic Low Back Pain Forced Me to Search for and Find Pain Solutions: An Autobiographical Case Report
University of British Columbia, Canada
Title : Applying machine learning techniques to predict endometriosis onset
The University of Maine, USA
Title : Gender role in pain perception and expression: An integrative review
Faculdade Pernambucana de Saúde, Brazil
Title : The fanny pack chronicles
Stony Brook University Hospital, USA
Title : Thiamin (B1) and its application in patients with critical condition
Universitas Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Title : MiRNAs involved in the signaling pathways associated to the pathogenesis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
General practitioner, México
Title : Post pandemic design intervention: Spaces to improve mental health and well-being on a university campus
University of Minnesota, USA
PRIMARY HEALTHCARE 2022: GUIDELINES
Webinar Name: 3rd International Webinar on Primary Healthcare And Medicare
Theme: The Whole Society Approach to Primary Healthcare
Date: November 20-21, 2023
Time Zone: GMT+4
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format.
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognised clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of healthcare to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
Who can attend?
• Health care Professionals
• Primary health leaders
• Physicians and Academicians
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Public health & Diagnostic laboratory professionals
• Healthcare representatives and Healthcare policy planners
• Various Societies and their members
• Hospital and Medical research institutions
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference