Scientex conferences is proficient in organizing conferences, meetings, seminars and workshops with the ingenious and peerless speakers throughout the planet providing you and your organization with a broad range of networking opportunities to globalize your research and make your own identity.
Primary Healthcare Conference 2022 welcomes attendees, presenters from all over the world to attend and register for “2nd International Webinar on Primary Healthcare and Medicare” which is going to be held on NOVEMBER 11-12, 2022.
Our goal is to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of healthcare to exchange and share meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Healthcare and Primary Care...
- Public Health and Healthcare M...
- Healthcare and Innovation...
- Internal Medicine...
- Pediatric & Neonatal Healthcar...
- Diabetic and Endocrinology...
- Nutrition and Obesity...
- Primary Care Dentistry...
- Dermatology ...
- Primary Care Oncology...
- Psychiatry & Mental Disorders...
- Women's Health, Gynaecology & ...
- Infectious, chronic diseases a...
- Surgery ...
- Primary Care Sports Medicine ...
- Medical Studies & Case Reports...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Zoom meeting helps to connect in a more personal way. It provides an easier way to engage with massively large audiences. It has proven to be an invaluable medium/platform for connecting with experts across the globe. It offers a reliable communication powers productive workforce. Dive into real-world stories of how people and organizations are creatively using the Zoom platform to connect, communicate, and get more done together. This platform helps to create and explore our ideology in a more convenient and easier way. With Zoom, our webinars are now easy and simple for everyone to construct and expend.
PRIMARY HEALTHCARE 2022: GUIDELINES
Webinar Name: 2nd International Webinar on Primary Healthcare And Medicare
Theme: Promulgating the Outcomes and Research in the field of Healthcare
Date: November 11-12, 2022
Time Zone: GMT+1
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format.
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognised clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of healthcare to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
Who can attend?
• Health care Professionals
• Primary health leaders
• Physicians and Academicians
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Public health & Diagnostic laboratory professionals
• Healthcare representatives and Healthcare policy planners
• Various Societies and their members
• Hospital and Medical research institutions
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference