Track: Primary Care Sports Medicine
Sports medicine primarycare doctors treat anyone who is physically active to help them improve their performance, improve their overall health, avoid injury, and maintain their physical movement for the rest of their lives. Some collaborate with healthcare professionals and novice sports teams.
While some Sports medicine doctors are specialists who repair ligament, tendon, and joint injuries, healthcare sports prescription is non-surgical care.
• Comprehensive healthcare for the dynamic patient, including diagnosis and treatment of sports or movement-related and non-sports-related wounds and diseases.
• Using manual methods to combat and treat common solid and skeletal conditions in healthcare competitors.
• Specific information on athletic moulding standards.
- Healthcare and Primary Care
- Public Health and Healthcare Management
- Healthcare and Innovation
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric & Neonatal Healthcare
- Diabetic and Endocrinology
- Nutrition and Obesity
- Primary Care Dentistry
- Primary Care Oncology
- Psychiatry & Mental Disorders
- Women's Health, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Infectious, chronic diseases and prevention
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Medical Studies & Case Reports