Professor Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, MDFaculty Member in California Northstate University, CNSU, USA, University Professor in Losrios Community College District, USA
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, is faculty member in California Northstate University, CNSU as well as university Professor in Losrios Community College District, in USA. He is editorial board member of International Journal of Gynecology and Women’s Health Research in Sciforschen journals in California as well as editorial board member of Journal of Women’s Health care and Issues, JWHI and Groot Journal of Gynecology and Women’s Health. He is also, faculty peer reviewer in sciforschen Medical Journal of Diabetes and Research, in California. He is research assistant in UC Davis imaging research center, IRC. He is a member of American Federation of Teachers, AFT, Losrios College Federation of Teachers, LRCFT and Faculty Association of California Community College, FACCC.
His research interest includes: Imaging Research, Interventional Radiology and Cardiology, Breast Cancer, Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, is editorial board member of “Payam Javan” magazine in Bay Area and Sacramento in California as well as editorial board member of Ben Ali Shriner International Group for help and support Shriner’s Children Hospital.
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, is so active and dedicated to research field and published many articles and textbook. Some of them which were published recently include:
1. “Investigating the Relationship between Academic Procrastination and Academic Efficiency in Medical Students of Mashhad University" on 2/4/21
2. “Use of Medical Micro and Nano Robots in Telemedicine in COVID-19 Pandemic" on 1/27/21
3. “A Comparative Study of the Frequency of PTSD in Women Undergoing NVD and C-Section" on 1/8/21
4. Tissue Separation in Radiology Images with the Help of Image Segmentation" on 12/18/20
5. “The Evaluation of Gene Oct4 Expression as a New Tumor Marker in Pancreatic Tumor and Non-Tumor Cell Lines" on 11/24/20
6. Translation of “Guide to Radiological Procedures, Interventional Radiology“ textbook 2/2/21
7. Translation of “Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis” textbook 1/8/20
Prof. Dr. Seyed Saeid, Zamanieh Shahri, has a variety of other skills and activities which includes:
Member of Persian Traditional Music Band, Member of Persian Poetry Night Association, Author of Monthly Articles on Persian Traditional Musical instruments, Author of Monthly Articles on Mythical History of Persia, Author of Monthly Articles on Persian Culture Customs National Traditions.
Imaging Research, Interventional Radiology and Cardiology, Breast Cancer, Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy